Friday, May 23, 2008

If You're Coming or If You're Here - Part 2

There's a link below, to an expat blogger who entitled this particular post: "The Magic Wand: Five Things I'd Change About Korea."

Sometime back, I posted "If You're Coming or If You're Here" and started thinking that there are so many other things I could post under that title. This is definitely an appropriate "installment."

It's a MUST READ (long, but worth it) even if you have NO intention of ever coming to Korea. It will help you understand things foreigners encounter constantly.....some important positives and revealing negatives. This blogger says it in a way that I never could!! It's one of the best blog posts I've read here...and I've read A TON!!

http://roboseyo.blogspot.com/2008/05/magic-wand-five-things-id-change-about.html

1 comment:

Roboseyo said...

Hi there. Thanks for the recommendation! I'm glad you liked my post; your blog is fun, too. I'm glad you seem to be having a great time in Korea. I sure do.

-roboseyo