Saturday, May 24, 2008

Don't Fall In Love Around Here

I sure learned that the hard way!! Sometime back, I posted this picture of a charming "old world" restaurant, I had accidentally run across, in Geksa. I returned many times, and felt I had a treasure!

Last week, it was gone. If there had been a notice posted at the spot, I would have never been able to read it, but imagine my shock when I am charging down the street for lunch to find the next two pictures instead of "my lover."

People tell me that places come and go pretty rapidly, but this was my first encounter with "restaurant heartbreak."
I found the new (maybe the same) owner of the place up on the second floor. He was able to tell me that the first floor was going to be a clothes shop and that the second floor would be for tea and beer. Go figure. He was sure able to tell that I was devastated, but thank you very much, I would likely be back.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shots..what cam are you using..:)

Joanie Calder said...

The camera is a Pentax Optio. Thanks for saying your like the pictures.