Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Will Not Be Sucked In, I Will Not Be Sucked In......

So.....what's the harm of a Pack List?  Nothing, because I love travel and also love the planning and getting ready to go! But........

This picture is from Pinterest and I fear another step in my addictive behavior!  My friend, Kay, posted some of her pictures on Facebook this morning, saying that she had surcumbed to her promise NOT to be involved with it.

With that post, it reminded me that I was issued an "invitation" to join Pinterest, but I had deleted it for my own safety.  Now, I have re-requested an invitation just to put myself even further down the road to distraction.   I have no willpower.  That has been well established.
Oh, and should I also mention that I am now doing Words with Friends?  I'm screwed.  :(





No comments: