Friday, April 27, 2012

Back At "It"........

Hey....I'm back at ye ole blog........

Thought I would try it again, mostly motivated by my friend, Betsy who has returned to blogging and some by the fact that I contacted a guy who works for Hundye (DEAR GOD!) how do I spell THAT? in South Korea and teaches English to their corporate staff.  DREAM job for me AND it's in my old town, Jeonju City.  (Obviously, my writing skills are rusty, as that is World's Longest Run-On Sentence.)

And then that made me think of all the crazy stuff I saw in Korea, like this hand-dryer thingy, and I was back trying to figure out how to blog again.

Also have been thinking about the pro and con list of seriously considering going back to Korea.   Will save that, but for now, going back is officially in my brain!  Yikes!

No comments: