Monday, December 7, 2009

My First Boise Snow!!


Whoa!!! It snowed today...or I guess, last night! And it shocked me as I left the house! Went right back in to put on my boots! The announcer on NPR neglected to mention the snow! Sweet surprise!

These are the two co-workers (Shannon in red and Christina) who showed up a few hours after me!

I also took a picture of my car, since this is the first time my car's been in snow and the first time (except for driving up here) that I've driven in snow since 1998.                                                                          This tree is outside our office.  It looks like midwestern bittersweet, only heartier.   Whatever it is looked so pretty with snow sprinkled on it!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Posted by Picasa